It took me a while to find this week’s entry. And it took even longer to find a suitable set of photos of her. Until I found these. And for some reason I was adamant about showcasing her. There’s something different about her. She seems different from any other entry. And yet her style seems familiar. Maybe something similar to Georgia. An aura of darkness, and strength. I’ve seen her before, years ago. But, I didn’t follow up on it. I completely forgot about her. Then, as I was looking for this week’s entry she popped up again. And I can’t get her out of my head. I haven’t felt this strongly about an entry in a long time. And IDK why. She does fit my “Perfect Woman” standards with ease. But, so does most of the others. I found other possibilities, but I couldn’t do it. I couldn’t think of showcasing any other woman this week. There’s definitely something good about this Peruvian Aquarius♒. So, here she is…
Denise Schaefer
Don’t ask how/where I found this song…just enjoy.
http://ift.tt/1SYldTk
from Tumblr http://ift.tt/2rZDQ6G
via IFTTT
denise schaefer
No comments:
Post a Comment